- Management of a distributed multi-cultural IT Service Desk - recruitment, training, people management, engagement, team's processes and WoWs, CSI process, quality of work, KPIs, schedule, workload, scope, knowledge base, reports on team performance;
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and customer experience - processing customer feedback, managing user-facing knowledge base, working with IT service escalations, educating business users;
- Collaboration with other IT teams for knowledge sharing, scope extension, taking new services on support;
- Ownership of IT Service Desk roadmap and strategy, setting team goals and individual annual goals for direct reports;
- Designing separate IT processes, identifying and addressing gaps and areas for improvement, creating process documentation, reviewing and updating KPIs, working on continual service improvement on the Group level;
- Ownership of the quality standards on ticket data management, training IT teams and performing periodical compliance control;
- Ownership of the Incident Management process – process and documentation updates, extensive reporting, trainings for IT teams, monitoring and controlling the process compliance;
- Escalation point for IT service related issues;
I am an ambitious, hard-working and result-oriented person with 9 years of practical experience in IT support and IT Service Management in international companies and with good communication skills.
I concentrate on building working processes that significantly reduce the impact from the human factor, while at the same time creating positive and motivating working environment that increases engagement and greatly reduces the staff turnover in the team.